Fearless Journeys is returning to Argentina in April 2024. We will be staying 5 nights at secured hotel accommodations in the Recoleta area of Buenos Aires for Part A. Then, we enjoy 4 nights in the Mendoza wine country, with 1 night accommodations at the Salentein Bodega and 3 nights at the 5-star Diplomatic Hotel in the center of Mendoza for Part B; finally, we will be offering our first excursion to Argentina’s Patagonia region, staying at beautiful private homes in San Carlos de Bariloche, for Part C. The cover photo above was taken from those homes on a previous visit. Join us for any or all parts -- Chart Your Course!
Space islimited to 15 people per each part of the trip. Secure your trip today with our 3-part payment plan. Register now.
Part A includes:
- 5 nights accommodations in the Recoleta. Enjoy a stay in your own private luxury boutique apartment at the Casa Bevant hotel.
- 4 dinners
- Half-day trip to Tigre for a Delta River tour
- Tango show experience and tango lesson opportunity included
- A nighttime performance at Teatro Colon
- Visit to Nuestra Tierra Polo for polo lesson, Asado BBQ lunch, and watch professional polo match
- 1 additional lunch
- Visit to the Argentine National Congress
- Interactions with local entrepreneurs
- Airport transfers
- Transportation included for all activities
Part B includes:
- 1 night accommodation at Posada Salentein – on the site of the Salentein Bodega
- 3 nights accommodations at the 5-star Diplomatic hotel in center city Mendoza
- Dinner at Posada Salentein
- Visit and tasting "Salentein Experience" at Salentein winery of 4 wines
- Visit and tasting at Pulenta winery
- 7-course lunch with DV Catena pairing at Angelica Zapata restaurant at Bodega Catena Zapata
- Visit and tasting at Matervini winery
- 7-course dinner at Fogon restaurant of Bodega Lagarde
- 2 additional dinners at restaurants in the Mendoza city center
- Breakfast included every day at hotels
- Airport transfers
- Transportation between all bodegas and hotels
Part C includes:
- 4 nights accommodation at private home with breathtaking views
- 4 dinners at local restaurants and a catered Asado bbq at your home
- Breakfast items, snacks, and beverages at your home
- Victoria Island Ferry tour
- Seven Lakes driving tour
- German footprint walking tour
- Kayak rentals near your home
- Transportation for all of our activities
*Airfare not included
*Airfare required between Buenos Aires / Mendoza (for parts A & B)
*Airfare required between Mendoza / Bariloche (for parts B & C)
*Alcohol not included, except on the wine tours in Mendoza (Part B) and at the Tango show experience in Buenos Aires (Part A)
This trip will include a private guide, Francisco Gonzalez, the founder & CEO of Fearless Journeys. He has extensive experience in Latin America including leading multiple group trips to Guatemala as well as to Uruguay, Argentina, and Colombia. Our trip will also include local guides and interactive experiences with local entrepreneurs.
All payments are non-refundable. You can protect your trip through very low cost travel insurance by contacting our partners at TravelGuard. Get a quote to insure your trip. Use our affiliate code: 346701 and ask for the Preferred Plan. (You can do this either before or after you register for the trip)
Questions? Email us at fearlessjourneysLLC@gmail.com
FAQ Travel Questions:
- When should I travel to Argentina? While our trip to Buenos Aires (PART A) officially beings on April 9, you will most likely want to depart from your departure city on April 8. Even though there is not much of a time zone change, as compared to traveling to Europe, most flights from the United States travel to Argentina overnight. So, if you leave Miami on the evening of April 8, you will likely arrive in Buenos Aires on the morning of April 9. Our first planned group activity is dinner on April 9th. Our hotel is situated in a great area in the Recoleta section of Buenos Aires and there is a lot you can explore on your own. It's also a good day to rest a bit after the long flight in.
- Should I allow an extra day of travel at the end of the trip? Whatever day your trip ends (Part A ends on April 14), you can begin your travels back home on that day. Your arrival time back home will determine whether or not you need an extra day of travel after our trip officially ends.